Passionate about beer?
GREAT! So are we...
Perhaps you'd like to
work alongside our dedicated team of craft beer
We are ever evolving...
and hence, always seeking to adopt the brightest,
hardest working beer lovers of all.
Join us and help
nurture our craft beer cause.
SALES ASSISTANT/MANAGER (24-40 Hours)
Think you can
help drive our beer and brand into new and exciting
places around Wales and the UK and even beyond?
We'd be keen to hear from you...
• Pursuing new client sales, maintaining
existing client-base and sales for all forms of
• Scheduling and executing industry tastings,
tap takeovers and various events that elevate
the brand and directly or indirectly increase
• Promoting our brand values and product using
various forms of social media and press
• Ensure that the Brewery’s quality standards
are clearly understood and enforced by any
distributors and retailers.
• Ability and willingness to maintain flexible
work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays
• Participation in events, festivals,
• Aid in the development and release of vital
POS and other branded merchandise
• Responsive participation in marketing
activities, including public events, and proof
reading for literature, web content & marketing,
printed labels and similar packaging
• Strong verbal communication and organization
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a
• Help to manage client relationships as
requested by management
• Possess a clean UK driving license, preferably
also with own transport
• Responsible for completion of weekly Sales
Log, validating sales volume, stock-takes and
• Managing retail sales and brewery direct
• Maintaining databases, and client logs
Desirable personal qualities
- Sales experience in the craft beer
industry would be advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, Social
Media Apps and design software.
- Well organized, self-motivated, able to
work independently and have good time
- To have integrity, confidence, forge
strong professional relationships and have
good communication skills
- The ability to provide written reports,
business correspondence and presentations.
- Be able to perform simple grasping, fine
manipulation, and repetitive hand and arm
- Be able to lift and participate in the
occasional movement of full kegs.
- Be physically fit and able to work outside
in a variety of weather conditions at
No Minimum Requirements
Your application will be refused if you are